Here are a few reasons why AVIO should be at the top of your list to meet at IOUG if you are interested in digital transformation, integration, or cloud adoption:
- Identify how Oracle integration and cloud products can dramatically increase business productivity and drive additional revenue streams
- Find how to reduce project risk and increase end-user satisfaction with an agile delivery model
- Talk with Dan Atwood, one of the only Oracle ACEs specializing in Oracle BPM
- Ask questions about our session on working with Land O’Lakes to automate their AP processing in JDEdwards
- Identify how and when to consider a cloud strategy for integration
Gary Buffington is an Executive Vice President of AVIO Consulting. Gary focuses on the sales leadership and implementation methodology of the company, as well as the Appian line of business. Gary started his career in semiconductor manufacturing but quickly learned that the allure of consulting fit his personality better. His first foray into consulting was with Ernst & Young in their SAP practice. Gary has held various consulting, sales, business development and leadership positions at Ernst & Young, Kana Communications, Fuego, BEA Systems, and Oracle. Gary's clients include many Fortune 500 customers, including Citigroup, Shell Oil, Motorola, Monsanto, and American Express. He has helped them to implement and realize the value of enterprise-scale technology solutions including ERP, eCRM, BPM, SOA, predictive analytics, and Portal related technologies. Gary graduated twice from Texas A&M University, first with a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and then a Master's in Management Information Systems. Gary has two wonderful sons and enjoys coaching their basketball and soccer teams. He also enjoys playing late afternoon golf with them during the long summer days in Texas.