This policy applies to AVIO Consulting, LLC and its affiliated companies.
AVIO Consulting, LLC understands that your privacy is important to you and is committed to safeguarding the confidentiality and privacy of personal information entrusted to it.
Scope of this policy
This policy applies to personal information which is collected and/or used by AVIO Consulting, LLC in its capacity as a controller. The contexts in which this might occur are explored under "When do we collect personal information" below.
When we provide Services to clients, we sometimes handle personal information as a processor (for example, the hosting of client data on our e-discovery platforms). This means that we process the information solely on the instructions of our clients, who retain control of the information.
Therefore, if our use of your personal information is not covered by this policy, you may need to contact the client (and controller) on whose behalf the processing of your information is carried out.
Who is your controller?
The AVIO Consulting, LLC entity responsible for your personal information will be the entity that originally collected information from or about you. If you have a direct interaction with AVIO Consulting, LLC (for example, you attend an AVIO Consulting, LLC hosted event), the identity of your controller may be disclosed to you in connection with that interaction. If we process your personal information in the course of providing our Services to clients, your controller will be the AVIO Consulting, LLC entity providing the Services (assuming those Services are provided as a controller, see above for an explanation). Please note that the contact details for all AVIO Consulting, LLC entities in respect of data protection or privacy issues are the same, and are as set out below.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect information about you if:
- you use this (or any other AVIO Consulting, LLC) website;
- you enquire about, or engage AVIO Consulting, LLC to provide, its Services (either in a personal capacity, or as a representative for your employer or client);
- the use of your personal information is reasonably necessary to provide our Services (in these circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to us by our client who may, for example, be your employer or service provider, or we may obtain your personal information from a range of public or subscription sources, directly from you, or from your associates or persons known to you);
- you apply for a position with AVIO Consulting, LLC;
- you attend an AVIO Consulting, LLC hosted or sponsored event or webinar;
- you invest in AVIO Consulting, LLC stock; or
- you contact us with any other inquiry, complaint or notice.
What types of personal information are collected and what do we use it for?
The following is a summary of the types of personal information we collect, and the purposes for which that information is used.
AVIO Consulting, LLC collects your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other personally-identifiable information which you voluntarily provide as "comments" when you submit an inquiry through the "Contact Us" tool. AVIO Consulting, LLC also collects other background information about you in connection with career-related inquiries that you submit through its website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or AVIO Consulting’s personal data processing policies, please contact AVIO Consulting at: https://www.avioconsulting.com/contact