In support of Oracle's focus on BPM, AVIO Consulting would like to offer a $500 discount for AVIO's Self Paced Oracle BPM 11g Developer Workshop. Simply enter the discount code "OOW2013" when registering for the course. This offer is valid until Oracle OpenWorld 2013 concludes.
If you're interested in this self-paced, on-demand version of the Developer Workshop, you can register and get started today by going to https://www.avioconsulting.com/training/avio-academy/virtual-training/a-211v and clicking the "Register for Workshop" button.
The workshop receives very good reviews from students:
- "It has been a big boost in pushing me forward into BPM 11g as well as ADF. You did a most excellent job with the whole course and video lessons."
- "The training was absolutely wonderful and we gained quite a lot of knowledge. Totally enjoyed it."
- "The course was very good and detailed. The instructions were very thorough. It touched on all the important aspects of BPM Suite."
- "I can imagine that taking the course as a five day course is almost too fast. Taking two weeks, maybe longer, is a good amount of time to absorb all the content. The self-paced approach proved to be extremely helpful. Whenever I had a 2-3 hour block available, I could use it to push forward through the material. I don’t think I could have gained as much value out of it if it wasn’t self-paced."
This self-paced Developer Workshop is unique Oracle BPM training because of its flexibility and content:
- Unlike other classes, there isn't a formal start and end date. You have two weeks to complete it. Once you register, you can view the videos and do the hands-on lessons any time your schedule permits during the two weeks
- The online videos teach both the core concepts and best practices in Oracle BPM 11g.
- The 14 hands-on lessons and quizzes all reinforce the best practices and ensure that you will leave with the knowledge you’ll need on your first Oracle BPM project. Each of the hands-on lessons provide easy to follow detailed step-by-step instructions.
- No time is wasted installing software. You do the hands-on portion of the lessons using a pre-installed development environment running on the cloud that we provide. You have access to the environment for two weeks.
- I am an Oracle Ace and Oracle BPM 11g implementation certified. I'll answer your questions and assist with the lessons during the two weeks.
Oracle ACE - Director of Training Dan has more than sixteen years of experience in all phases of design, development, and implementation of software applications using BPM. He has developed Oracle BPM, BAM, business rule and integration solutions for financial services, insurance, food cooperative, and telecommunications clients. Dan is adept at planning and developing Oracle BPM/BAM solutions, process modeling, facilitating sessions to define user requirements, developing and delivering training, creating and maintaining project schedules and preparing and presenting project briefings to executives. His extensive experience has made him key in helping customers overcome hurdles on their initial projects. Having headed BPM training and courseware development at both Fuego and BEA Systems, Dan has trained and mentored thousands of customers in all facets of BPM.