AVIO Consulting Introduces Oracle BPM Accelerators. New Service Offering to Speed Time-to-Market for Oracle BPM Customers
Dallas, Texas September 14, 2010 - Avio Consulting, a leading BPM consulting firm, today announced the release of a new service offering for Oracle BPM customers called Oracle BPM Accelerators. Avio’s Oracle BPM Accelerators are designed to increase the value of an Oracle BPM investment (formerly BEA’s AquaLogic BPM) by helping Oracle customers access proven best practices, improve time-to-market and speed user adoption of their Oracle BPM investment.
AVIO Oracle BPM Accelerators have been designed by Avio and provide a comprehensive set of frameworks and solutions to streamline Oracle BPM implementations and provide process improvement, rapid ROI and significant cost savings throughout the Oracle BPM project lifecycle.
“AVIO consultants have over 150 years implementing BPM technologies. In many cases our consultants have been working with Oracle’s BPM technology prior to the acquisition of Fuego by BEA and then later by Oracle. We know this technology inside and out. These Oracle BPM Accelerators have been specifically designed from the ground up to leverage our in-depth knowledge and experience with Oracle BPM,” said Brandon Dean, Executive Vice President of AVIO Consulting.
“They are designed to help a customer implement their Oracle BPM initiatives quickly in order to deliver fast and effective return on investment.”
AVIO Oracle BPM Accelerators include:
- Simple Automated Management for Environments (SAME): SAME allows organizations to quickly and consistently create and manage environments for Oracle BPM Enterprise deployments. SAME automates tasks such as environment creation, engine administration, and project deployment across project teams and environments.
- Extended Logging Framework (ELF): ELF enables organizations to enforce logging best practices and log message consistency across Oracle BPM deployments
- Automated Testing Framework (ATF): ATF allows organizations to conduct automated test cases by running end-to-end tests of all processes and associated components for a project. ATF allows testing of both human and system activities for comprehensive testing coverage.
- Global Exception Management (GEM): GEM provides a platform for handling enterprise-level exceptions for Oracle BPM projects and applications. GEM delivers a proactive alerting system to ensure key process activities are executing within acceptable boundaries. In addition, GEM provides pre-built Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) dashboards to provide a visible layer for exception monitoring.
- AVIO BPM Knowledge Base: The knowledge base provides access to Avio’s extensive and constantly expanding collection of industry research, articles, methodologies, project examples and industry best practices.
“BPM is more than technology. It’s an approach to ongoing business process improvement that is particularly well-suited to situations involving frequent process change that is driven by business stakeholders,” said Michele Cantara, research vice president, Gartner. “Gartner calls this the BPM Sweet Spot. While many consulting and SI vendors are adept at using BPM technologies for process integration, far fewer have an extensive track record in delivering agile, continuous process improvement projects using BPM disciplines along with BPM technologies.”
Benefits of leveraging Avio’s Oracle BPM Accelerators:
- AVIO Accelerators offer immediate access to best practices that empower Oracle BPM customers to increase their work quality and operate at maximum capacity throughout the implementation
- AVIO Accelerators help reduce project risk by enabling organization to immediately access proven and tested best practices to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- AVIO Consulting customers that leverage Oracle BPM Accelerators benefit from implementing their projects in 15% less time and decrease maintenance and support costs by up to 20%.
For more information about AVIO's Oracle BPM Accelerators please visit: www.avioconsulting.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About AVIO Consulting
AVIO Consulting is an innovative technology professional services firm focused on enabling enterprise agility and business process transformation through the adoption of emerging technologies such as Business Process Management (BPM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). AVIO Consulting bridges the gap between business and IT by using proven methodologies combined with industry expertise and best practices to solve complex business processes. AVIO Consulting helps companies evaluate and select BPM and SOA software, manage the implementation of the software, and facilitate all related organizational changes to assure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their implementation. AVIO Customers include: American Express, Best Buy, Citigroup, Procter and Gamble, United Healthcare, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Intercall. AVIO Consulting is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
For more information please visit www.avioconsulting.com.